Ogleslang replied

295 weeks ago

Raabta 720p Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

In 2017, Shiv and Saira fall for each other and form an inseparable connection. Until, Saira crosses paths with a reincarnated lover from a previous lifetime who is determined to make her his lover again.
First of all if u are a sushant singh rajput fan(like i WAS) after byomkesh and dhoni, then believe me you don't wanna see this.this movie is just terrible from the start and u know in the halftime that u are watching one of the worst stories ever shown.the dialogues are bad,acting is worse,the screenplay is average but the direction and story are disastrous.the characters specially of the villain is unbearable.the back story was dull and the meetings after reincarnation completely baseless. nothing is better in the movie except songs(which u can watch for free on youtube). If u are planning to watch this movie then please DON'T.
The movie story is meaningless.I wasted my time watching this movie.The only good thing is the music!!

a5c7b9f00b
The Shaft movie mp4 downloadThe Mechanic dubbed hindi movie free download torrentmalayalam movie download Fight to LiveBiatch! full movie torrentFull Recovery download moviesIncendio dubbed hindi movie free download torrentRockwell sub downloadStar Wars: The Clone Wars Preview Special full movie in hindi 720pAkaKILL! Theater: 15th Elimination - Seryu's Fun Crime Prevention Classroom movie in hindi hd free downloaddownload Speed to Burn
Please log in to post a reply.